This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PORC Saturday 19th, afternoon.
I will be going over there Saturday pm to check out the course prior to Sunday's race.

I'm a dh race virgin and not ridden a rough trail since Scotland in November so need to get a few runs in just to make sure I can still jump  :B

Anyone else fancy it?
What kinda time? Will see if I can get a pass as I will need to practice course also.
Any time PM really. Ride from 2 onwards maybe. I can be flexible, just not am as Sarah's not leaving until 1.
Anyone up for afternoon session? Mark can you make it?
"mashley" Wrote:Anyone up for afternoon session? Mark can you make it?

Yes should be ok for a hour or 2, to get the lay of the land so to speak.
Ah cool. Let me know what time is best for you and I'll meet you there.
i should be there between 1 and 2 but wont know how early i can sneak out on the day. If its raining i take it you are pulling out?
ha ha, no i'll be there rain or shine!!  ;D I'll aim to get there for 2 I think.
"mashley" Wrote:ha ha, no i'll be there rain or shine!!  ;D I'll aim to get there for 2 I think.

ok so will i.
"mashley" Wrote:ha ha, no i'll be there rain or shine!!  ;D I'll aim to get there for 2 I think.

Haha that's what you said last time! I'll believe it when I see it, I want photographic evidence of you riding the bike covered in mud Wink