This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faces to Names
To prove we are all real people in the outside world post a pic up of yourself!

resim

Please only post if you have a pic of yourself to show these can be on or off a bike, lets keep this a neat and tidy thread.

Russ
Me during my other hobby, which is less extreme, but equally as painfull... More often.

resim
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
LMFAO at Papa^^^^

resim
And i wasn't even drunk when this was taken :B
Here I am mincing about in Canterbury as usual!

resim
^^Lol Wink
How do i add an image... ggrrr    my technophobia is becoming annoying!!!
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:How do i add an image... ggrrr    my technophobia is becoming annoying!!!

Have a look for a link to a BBCode help page Wink

resim

[buzz]Ive adjusted your post for you ade, please adhere to the threads rules  Wink[/buzz]
i read that book at school, maybe 20yrs ago, wicked. combat hamsters are where it's at.
Keep it foolish...
&quot;pittgoat&quot; Wrote:Here I am mincing about in Canterbury as usual!

resim

OOhhhh you Lady Killa
I cant help but think that Nick would be a great clown.. More along the Charlie Chaplin line though... Just need to work on falling over, rather than off  Tongue

And that pic would be complete with a water squirting flower, some make up and a spinning bow tie...
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o