This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Moyles
Any Chris Moyals fans on here? Quite entertaining viewing on the red button watching them slowely loosing it Big Grin They are currently 42 hours into a world record attempt, with no sleep at all, and have raised over a million for Comic Relief :o Weather your a fan or not, that is fking amazing!
Yeah was watching them earlier with the wife.  I know what sleep deprivation is like, not nice. And to be broadcasting live, they have balls.
I've just forced myself to stop watching and go to bed.
Good luck to em
"impished" Wrote:I've just forced myself to stop watching and go to bed.
Good luck to em
I'm still watching it and can't stop, it is strangely addictive. I now love Kissie Sellout, such a bundle of energy. Dave looks fooked, and even Chris is starting to look a little haggered. I really don't know how they have done it so far, i'm usually struggling to stay awake just driving back to the office every evening, sod 42 hours with not even a 5 minuet nap. Really hope they beat the record.
He is an idiot.

My lack of sleep record was 4 nights in my last year at uni when I had a load of work to hand in. got up monday morning, worked solid till midday friday, handed work in, passed out and woke up about 20hrs later
"Treehugger" Wrote:Any Chris Moyals fans on here? Quite entertaining viewing on the red button watching them slowely loosing it Big Grin They are currently 42 hours into a world record attempt, with no sleep at all, and have raised over a million for Comic Relief :o Weather your a fan or not, that is fking amazing!

No, but I do like Chris Moyles... Sadly I have no time to view but have listened on every car journey. Quite amazing.
Not a big fan of his. Lowest common denominator humor for the masses and an unjustified ego to boot imho

That said raising a million+ is a great use of his fame so well done to him for that
just finish 2.4mil raised and fern cotton ended the show in a bathing suit well done I say
"leadbasher" Wrote:just finish 2.4mil raised and fern cotton ended the show in a bathing suit well done I say

GRRR!!!  Missed that cos the bbc wouldn't connect... >Sad

Tongue
"impished" Wrote:GRRR!!!  Missed that cos the bbc wouldn't connect... >Sad

Tongue

when they said fern cotton would wear a swim suit if they reached 2mil 100,000 tried to log on then the server went down Big Grin looked ok on the red button Wink