This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - shim urgently required
Hello guys....   right I am heading off for a terrible weeks riding in Scotland this evening and I have a test bike that has a 34.9 seat tube and i would like to run my dropper which is a 31.6.

So does anyone happen to have a 31.6 - 34.9 shim???

I know USE make one but I can't source one locally so I thought i'd try my luck on here....

Cheers
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
If I wasnt using my bike this weekend you could have borrowed my shim as I had to get one that exact USE one to use the dropper in the Fritzz. Try and find a shop vaguely on route?

Got mine from ukbikestore but thats in Hants. Southwater cycles in west sussex list them but donno if in stock

Coke can bodge?
Could you get the USE outlet store to post it to where you are going?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shop.use1.com/articles.asp?id=131">http://shop.use1.com/articles.asp?id=131</a><!-- m -->

I got a shim from them earlier in the week and it came next day
post it up to me if you want mate?
Keep it foolish...
I don't want to be pedantic but surely it's a sleeve not a shim??
&quot;MudMonkey&quot; Wrote:I don't want to be pedantic but surely it's a sleeve not a shim??

There's always one Wink
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:There's always one Wink

Yup. It's normally you, or Breezer.