This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commencal Combi Deluxe - A good target to set?
ok i was just browsing around merlin at school (they have figured out the other sites >Sad ) and i came across this

Is that combi a good bike as the idea of getting a better bike just might give me the kick up the a*rse to save some money up!
That looks pretty good, not bad spek too. It's still only 100mm travel though, and i know nothing else about it. I would still get the InBred and upgrade everything else.
looks good to me, but only small size left by the look of it. Are you Hobbitty?
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:looks good to me, but only small size left by the look of it. Are you Hobbitty?

far from it Tongue a small bike would look like a clown bike to me towering at 6ft5

has anyone got a idea on how much a reasonable spec inbred would cost? just a rough idea ?
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:far from it Tongue a small bike would look like a clown bike to me towering at 6ft5

has anyone got a idea on how much a reasonable spec inbred would cost? just a rough idea ?
Are you sure your 6ft5? You didn't seem any taller than me on NYD, or have you grown some more since then? Wink

Have a look here    

I'v just had a look myself and they are not selling any 456 full builds at the moment, probably due to shortage of stock as they have always been pretty scarce. IIRC they are usually around £550-£600, but the spek isn't great. If i were you i would get the new forks and the 456 summer edition frame, then upgrade that to whatever spek you want. Seriously, that would do you for a couple of years at least while you improve your bike handling and fitness.
Andy:
write your text here
"pittgoat" Wrote:Andy:
write your text here
Thanks Nick Smile
"Treehugger" Wrote:Are you sure your 6ft5? You didn't seem any taller than me on NYD, or have you grown some more since then? Wink

Have a look here    

I'v just had a look myself and they are not selling any 456 full builds at the moment, probably due to shortage of stock as they have always been pretty scarce. IIRC they are usually around £550-£600, but the spek isn't great. If i were you i would get the new forks and the 456 summer edition frame, then upgrade that to whatever spek you want. Seriously, that would do you for a couple of years at least while you improve your bike handling and fitness.

sorry hit the wrong key  :B i meant to type 6 ft 4 Big Grin

i shall have to upgrade the forks on the carrera then stop spending money on upgrades for a while to save up/regain my social life :o
Steve i stuck a fw comments on the review of the 456...

Maybe not helpful but hav a look
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Steve i stuck a fw comments on the review of the 456...

Maybe not helpful but hav a look
ok cheers will do