This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Gravity Enduro
I am sure most of you have heard about the the UK Gravity Enduro series, but if not see the below link.  Sounds like a good format for those who like 'extreme' XC or mild DH

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""></a><!-- m -->
This sounds like fun. I'd be up for entering a couple, Eastridge is in Shropshire not to far away, and Afan late in the year. Once I've given up football (one more season) I'd like to attempt the whole series of these? Sound like a good event. I like the idea of not having to rush the uphill sections!  ;D
Yes would also like to do them presuming no debacle like with the timing at the Kona Afan one before...
Id have a go at the closer one - £60 is steep though for a single entry fee.
Two days riding though.
Sounds good, I'd be up for one or two money depending and if I am able to grab a lift with somebody.
how many timed stages are there over 2 days?

is Eastride one of the places Pearce cycles do uplift days/weekends for

Some of tje scottish ones would require a bigger trip
Me and a mate are going to the first one at AE and are doing 5 days so will take in kirroughtree and mabie which are really close by.  The event is saturday free practice and then timed runs for placings.  Sunday is the event with 5 timed stages.  Although the organisers are panicking over entrants at the mo, i believe they need 300 per stage to go ahead...