This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, wed 23rd, 18:45 at Oaks Park
Anyone up for some Afan training? Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:Anyone up for some Afan training? Wink

Depends on Superstar delivery speeds... Wink
I could be there
"impished" Wrote:Depends on Superstar delivery speeds... Wink

I've got some flatties you can borrow if they don't turn up in time.
Good old Superstar ;D
I'll be there tomorrow....

(oh, and NOT Nanotechs Wink)
"impished" Wrote:Good old Superstar ;D
I'll be there tomorrow....

(oh, and NOT Nanotechs Wink)
cool 8) Whatcha got then??
Won't be there on Weds as usual but just been. The trails are starting to get quick!

Won't take the Mud X off just yet since I needed it in a few places today but the section from the gate by the carpark through all the first singletrack up the fireroad and through the singletrack until you pop out near the A2 is ace at the moment.
Nobody else for tonight?? Come on guys, it should be pretty much dry, well I hope it is as I've got my Ardents on tubeless again and both my tubes are in Scotland :Smile
Superb ride tonight, cheers guys Smile I am in love with Blean again so might actually drag my arse over there a bit more now.
Me too mate, going to be over there a lot more, and knowing the mutt is well behaved around the bike, she will be in tow.