This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SketchyMTB Facebook Group
Don't forget to join the SketchyMTB Facebook group....

"BMJboy" Wrote:Group Name is "Sketchy MTB"

Search for it on FB or search for "Ben Jarrett" add me, and I guess that will let you in somehow.

Think link may work? <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114149930636">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114149930636</a><!-- m -->
Thanks to Ben for getting that sorted Wink
No problem, took all of 2mins - we can add photos and videos etc - could be useful for messaging EVERYONE at once too.

Pics and vids will be lower res thank Pinkbike/Flickr etc, but we can all contribute like one big happy family!
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:No problem, took all of 2mins - we can add photos and videos etc - could be useful for messaging EVERYONE at once too.

Pics and vids will be lower res thank Pinkbike/Flickr etc, but we can all contribute like one big happy family!

Now i'm no internet guru but isn't that what a post on the forum does...

Ok ok...  you lot have forced me into it...   I have decided to join Face Book......   not today but when I get time...  look out 21st century, here I come
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
It's not greatly easy to mass email all members on here if you're not a mod, it's a piece of p to do it on facebook.

Careful nigel, facebook will take over your life for a little while, then you will resent it and hate it, then mellow and accept it as the intrusive and pointless piece of spying on people who are not exaclty freinds but merely aquaintences.

Mind you, weekly pics of nick with his thumbs in the air in another random pub all look the same after a while!!
i've just joined
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:It's not greatly easy to mass email all members on here if you're not a mod, it's a piece of p to do it on facebook.

Careful nigel, facebook will take over your life for a little while, then you will resent it and hate it, then mellow and accept it as the intrusive and pointless piece of spying on people who are not exaclty freinds but merely aquaintences.

Mind you, weekly pics of nick with his thumbs in the air in another random pub all look the same after a while!!

Well that hasn't happened....  don't think i'm a member of the sketchy group... wouldn't know how to join and it seems odd to join a friend group of a group i'm a member of.... though it is probably good for pictures etc
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:Careful nigel, facebook will take over your life for a little while, then you will resent it and hate it, then mellow and accept it as the intrusive and pointless piece of spying on people who are not exaclty freinds but merely aquaintences.

That's probably the best Facebook description I've ever heard/read.
[quote author=]

That's probably the best Facebook description I've ever heard/read.[/quote]

[/like]
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:It's not greatly easy to mass email all members on here if you're not a mod, it's a piece of p to do it on facebook.

For those of you old enough to have teenage kids, think carefully before becoming their FB "friend" as you may see and hear things you might not be prepaired for  :o  Wink
&quot;Abzz&quot; Wrote:For those of you old enough to have teenage kids, think carefully before becoming their FB "friend" asyou they may see and hear things you might not be prepaired for  :o  Wink

;D