This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
26th, 27th & 28th April
I like thousands others have taken advantage of the bank holidays and book these three days off to get 11 of in a row  ;D

Sarah can't have them off so it means free time for me. Anyone else off fancy some trips? Chicksands, Woburn, Surrey, Swinley? I'm up for anywhere.
I want to go to Surrey at some point over Easter, no time off though other than bank holidays and busy on the 25th
"Breezer" Wrote:I want to go to Surrey at some point over Easter, no time off though other than bank holidays and busy on the 25th

I'm bust most of the bank holiday days, so this thread is for the days in between as stated! Start your own thread  ??)
I too took advantage of the bank holidays. Am off surfing on the 27th but Definitely up for some riding on 26th. I currently have PORC/Perry penciled in as I'm useless at defying gravity on the jumps and would like to get better at them.
"mashley" Wrote:I'm bust most of the bank holiday days, so this thread is for the days in between as stated! Start your own thread  ??)

Fine will ride by myself
"General Sparks" Wrote:I too took advantage of the bank holidays. Am off surfing on the 27th but Definitely up for some riding on 26th. I currently have PORC/Perry penciled in as I'm useless at defying gravity on the jumps and would like to get better at them.

Chicksands is also a good place to learn jumps and its more fun than PORC.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chicksandsbikepark.co.uk/trail_guide/">http://www.chicksandsbikepark.co.uk/trail_guide/</a><!-- m -->
i should be ok for these as long as i can get someone to pick up the kids from school.
me and el vito are up for it

still got a pay holiday dispute with hour but what the h***

Chicksnads woburn aston maybe a 2 dayer plus a surrey day
&quot;mudhound&quot; Wrote:me and el vito are up for it

still got a pay holiday dispute with hour but what the h***

Chicksnads woburn aston maybe a 2 dayer plus a surrey day

Is that a transvestite hang out???  Woburn sounds good, never been there.
&quot;Deadpool2e&quot; Wrote:Is that a transvestite hang out???  Woburn sounds good, never been there.

Is woburn not more dirt jumpy? I've heard they are close enough to do both. Overnight in a Premier Inn? Then Aston as well?