This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porc Sunday 27th March
should be heading up Sunday as hopefully forkies are back from TFT tomrrow am

not too early as its loose an hour morning - 10.30am ish
Did your forks turn up? Still going?
"bsa" Wrote:Did your forks turn up? Still going?

should be down there 10.30 ish - give us a bell
bsa was hitting both the start doubles on last weeks race line

i got better at the first and was getting over it when washed out front halfway down landing - pretty hard down there where shoulder, ribs and head bit dust
"mudhound" Wrote:bsa was hitting both the start doubles on last weeks race line

i got better at the first and was getting over it when washed out front halfway down landing - pretty hard down there where shoulder, ribs and head bit dust

Need to hit the first one pretty hard and fast to clear it and get a couple of pedals in before the second I found. Sounds like a bad crash
Sad

Was anyone doing the second without pedalling between them last week?
Yep.
"mashley" Wrote:Yep.

You seem to have a good jumping technique and manage to jump higher than me of jumps and style out, didn't you used to do bmx or something. Think you're a bit crazier too Wink
I used to ride dirt jumps and skate ramps on a bmx but I'd say I'm better now than I was back then. It all
Helped I guess though. I used to skate and board too a bit. I got bigger balls than you too. Ill show you them in Wales
"mashley" Wrote:Yep.

+1