This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guy's, Newbie to the Forum
Hi People, not sure if this is the right section to put this in

Im Dean

Im a Manager of a bike shop in Maidstone Called Cycles UK, Was advised to pop on here and check it out by a few of My Regular Customer's : Si.ozzy and Daz69, Kind regards to themselves

Main reason for joining was it's a local based Forum

Regards Dean
"dean85" Wrote:Hi People, not sure if this is the right section to put this in

Im Dean

Im a Manager of a bike shop in Maidstone Called Cycles UK, Was advised to pop on here and check it out by a few of My Regular Customer's : Si.ozzy and Daz69, Kind regards to themselves

Main reason for joining was it's a local based Forum

Regards Dean

Hi Dean,
Welcome to SketchyMTB ;D
Be nice to get a professional insite/opinion for a change Wink  (no offence to our regular know-it-alls Tongue)
"impished" Wrote:Hi Dean,
Welcome to SketchyMTB ;D
Be nice to get a professional insite/opinion for a change Wink  (no offence to our regular know-it-alls Tongue)

Thanks Bud,

Everyone has an opinion on bike brands and components lol, any bike component problem im sure i can help with, or at least i hope so, been in the trade since i was 14 lol,
Welcome to the forum. Think i might have badgered you to join at some point too Wink Are you the tall skinny dude with glasses and ride (or used to ride) a Marin?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Welcome to the forum. Think i might have badgered you to join at some point too Wink Are you the tall skinny dude with glasses and ride (or used to ride) a Marin?

Hi Dean

welcome to the forum

psTreehugger was also asking Newbies a week ago if you saw him at Porc upsidedown in bush with muddy Sketchy shirt and wiggling his spds
Welcome to the forum Dean, hope to ride with you soon.

Adie
Hello Dean
"Treehugger" Wrote:Welcome to the forum. Think i might have badgered you to join at some point too Wink Are you the tall skinny dude with glasses and ride (or used to ride) a Marin?

doubt im skinny but yep i wear glasses, and rode a marin wolf ridge kitted out in a mini dh bike lol

resim

did you ride in the mr Bling the other week at PORC ??, the days i've spent at that place and seen the quarry change so much, i used to be a Dirt jumper on 24" wheels and single speed race setup, 39t - 16t lol, Dark angel v1, very retro rider, but now found a love for XC/trail riding and even rode, would love another jump bike................... actually a bike for every occassion would be good lol
Welcome Dean,

The bbh rides may interest you and think I mentioned before about the Surrey hills ride, didn't manage to get in today so ill hopefully pick up seat tomorrow, another mechanic will be very helpful on the site Wink
Fancy joining us in Wales, im sure theres space..  Wink