This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marin Full susser Bike strip down parts for sale
Hi Guy's,

Here we have all my parts from my old bike after i got a shiney new one for xmas from my partner,

everything is around 2 years old, and in my eye's pretty good condition.

Item Description : Marin Wolf Ridge 6.9 Medium frame with Fox rp23 M-tuned Rear Shock, including MAxle Dropouts and maxle unit, FSA Orbit extreme 2 headset, Race face Seat post,

Photos:
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim

Price - £400 Collected

Item Description: Avid Elixir CR Disc Brakes Front and Rear - Used but in good working order, great brake system, front rotor is 185mm rear is 160mm,  

Photos :
resim
resim

Price : £150 posted

Item Description : Full XT Groupset (minus Wheelset), - Used but again great working order

XT Shifters
XT Rear Mech Long Cage
XT Front Mech Band 34.9mm
XT Cassette
XT Chainset Hollowtech 2 - worn condition with
Saint BB - Seen less than 400 miles, mega smooth

Photo's:

resim
resim
resim
resim
resim

Price £200 Delivered

Item Description : Hope Pro 2 Wheels on Mavic XM719 with black spokes, Rear has been converted to q/r from Maxle, the Maxle conversion is included in the sale, The front is currently 20mm Bolt Through (ran on Fox 36 Floats) but can also supply with q/r adaptors, both are true and bearings are good,

Photos:

resim
resim
resim

Price £200 Delivered

Think thats it, Also i would be willing to swap the frame setup for a carbon hardtail frame in a 18"/19" and i'd keep the reamaing parts to build up a secondary bike

Also this is advertised elsewhere so i will update when things are sold on

Also any item may be collected or met half way within distance/reason

Thanks for looking

Kind Regards Dean
Which bike do own now?
I've now got a Specialized Stumpjumper Elite
Any Offers people, im open minded
"dean85" Wrote:Any Offers people, im open minded

Wales trip in two weeks. I think everyone is saving their money for the expensive Afan bike shop. Also, SingleTrackWorld is always a good place to sell stuff.
OT but I've got a mate with a foot fetish and he'd be freaking out right now.  Wink
Keep it foolish...
OT: Also, be lucky no one has posted asking how much for the Sofa or Table Tongue

Should you still have the brakes by next pay day, then I might be interested, but if you post on STW everything should be sold by then.
350 collected next week (for mate not me)

edit; that's for the frame not the sofa Wink
Frame Now Sold guys

Can Brakes do brakes at £130,
I would love those wheels, but having just spent £1300 on bits!!!!!
Hopefully they will wait for me?