This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashford Ride this evening
Anyone Ashford based fancy a ride this evening. I can be ready to ride from six and will be taking in Broomfeilds wood and the Warren the rest will be on the road and paths until I get bored. I need to do some miles in the next 16 days to remind my legs how to peddle!
Me I was going to go to Blean but Ashford is closer. I went for a little run last night and found a nice little wood behind me that looked fun for a blast.

Broomfields, Warren, my woods, loop round Ashford?

Start at Singleton obviously  Big Grin

EDIT : scrub that, just remembered the forecast is for rain so you won't be going anyway.
there was a ride tonight at kingswood but just found out I'm now working late. slow Norris will probably still be riding if you want me to find out
I'll be going out but no lights so need stay within town boundries.