This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashford Ride Monday 4th 9.30am
Guys, new to the sight and new to the area, wanna meet up with some fellow bikers to show me some trails and have a good blast, anyone available to ride ? evening or night free all day Smile
Hi Hardrock. Welcome. We seem to have endless guys down in Ashford so you are in luck. They will be along shortly no doubt.

How long have you been riding?
hi,

been riding since i was 14, started off in trials, riding with my mates then found XC and loved it and singletrack even more but my haven't rele done a lot of it but wanting to compete in some races this year or next.
"hardrock" Wrote:hi,

been riding since i was 14, started off in trials, riding with my mates then found XC and loved it and singletrack even more but my haven't rele done a lot of it but wanting to compete in some races this year or next.

You've come to the right place then. Plenty of riding and racing goes on here. XC is where its at and dont let anybody tell you anything different. Mountain bikers arent supposed to look like Power Rangers.  Wink
"Blackers" Wrote:You've come to the right place then. Plenty of riding and racing goes on here. XC is where its at and dont let anybody tell you anything different. Mountain bikers arent supposed to look like Power Rangers.  Wink

no, they're meant to be clad in bandages aren't they?  Wink
Keep it foolish...
Hi hardrock. I am one of the above mentioned Ashford Sketchy Posse. However I am definitely a fair weather rider and not available Monday. But there are quite a few Ashford lads  who are more dedicated than I. So keep an eye on the ride section and I'll sure a few will pop up. Finally welcome and where in Ashford are you?
"alkali" Wrote:no, they're meant to be clad in bandages aren't they?  Wink

Si.  :B
"redwinnie" Wrote:Hi hardrock. I am one of the above mentioned Ashford Sketchy Posse. However I am definitely a fair weather rider and not available Monday. But there are quite a few Ashford lads  who are more dedicated than I. So keep an eye on the ride section and I'll sure a few will pop up. Finally welcome and where in Ashford are you?

hi,

Im near William Harvey
"hardrock" Wrote:hi,

Im near William Harvey

Have you explored the small woods near  the William Harvey (hospital not pub)?

mmm Monday, ride William Harvey start. Checking diary now and awaiting permission for fun pass.
had a quick ride the other day coming back from wye, nothing in depth though  Smile