This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 6th Apr 6.45pm
Once again a prompt start to make the most of the daylight! Should be nice and dry up there...

Who is in?
"pittgoat" Wrote:Once again a prompt start to make the most of the daylight! Should be nice and dry up there...

Who is in?

I'm there....
Can't slack now we're so close to Wales :o
Of course Smile
Woking.
"jellylegs" Wrote:Woking.

Ipswich
"pittgoat" Wrote:Ipswich

Glasgow
"Treehugger" Wrote:Glasgow

Prestwick  Big Grin
"mashley" Wrote:Prestwick  Big Grin

Doh :B. That actually worked out pretty good though as was way cheaper Tongue

Sooo, anyone else riding Wed? Not supposed to rain so should be dry Wink
I kept meaning to get out and ride before Wales, but now its so close I don't want to risk injuring myself. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it  Big Grin
"redwinnie" Wrote:I kept meaning to get out and ride before Wales, but now its so close I don't want to risk injuring myself. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it  Big Grin

Worst excuse ever, you should be ashamed of yourself, it's only Blean! Big Grin