This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 6th April 18:45 @ LC
Thought I'd start the thread this week for a change... any takers  Undecided

Lagging
Glen
Tincs
Mudhound

JimmyrReload - possibly
2002 - possibly
Yep will be there.
Surrey during the day. Therefore maybe.
Yep! Should be, although I'm out earlier on & not really sure what time I'll be home, so we may have to play fox & hound again ;D
Hi all,

Will try to make this one, I shall confirm on Wednesday.

Tink if you can make it could I borrow your lights please? if they hold the charge?
I am going to try to get there if I can get out of work on time. How wet is it as I have my dry weather front tyre on.
"2002" Wrote:I am going to try to get there if I can get out of work on time. How wet is it as I have my dry weather front tyre on.

Sunday was fairly dry, I dont think we had any significant rain today so should still be OK. I'm off my mud tyres now & onto the Rubber Queens for a few months.
early evening forecast said 21 degrees tomoro in SE and dry
total s*** at work and really busy for next year and tHursday stuffed aswell

so I'm in :-)
Can't make tonight.