This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spot the difference
Spot the difference, and no, it's not the girl....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
the background is White in the 1st pic and black in the 2nd  ;D
Sunglasses  Tongue
:o
OMG!
Fantastic Ian.  You must be well chuffed.  From reading your blog, it's not been easy mate.

Well Done.
8)
Erm... Na dont notice anything Wink When i think back to the first time i met you at Afan, fking amazing difference mate! How much have you lost now?
Holy Crap Dude! Not seen you since the summer, that's incredible. In the second pic, is there a very evil and huge monster hiding behind the shed in the background? I think i can see his evil glowing eyes.
Keep it foolish...
YOUR LEFT EAR IS ON FIRE!!!!

Great stuff, well done
Really good going fella. I'm sure its been hard work, but keep it up.
one word..... WOW
Well done Ian. I wish I had the same mid set as you.