This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Royal Wedding, 29th April
Anybody fancy meeting up to watch the royal wedding together? lol

Girlfreind is insisting she watches it, id rather bore myself to death riding a road bike.

Anyone fancy a ride somewhere to get away from the shite?
"Buzz" Wrote:Anybody fancy meeting up to watch the royal wedding together? lol

Girlfreind is insisting she watches it, id rather bore myself to death riding a road bike.

Anyone fancy a ride somewhere to get away from the shite?

If you "really" loved her .....

Unfortunately i have to work at double bubble  Wink

Enjoy the wedding   Tongue
+1 for the double bubble gang ! Cars not gonna MOT itself  :'( :'(
Working. Single time. Non public sector heh  Wink
It just happens to be a normal day off for me when im not on shift, just thought some of you 9-5ers might be off.
"Buzz" Wrote:It just happens to be a normal day off for me when im not on shift, just thought some of you 9-5ers might be off.

yes from a 9-5 (am occasionally)er
I'm off all that week so up for riding somewhere. I did post up a while ago for a chicksands ride or somewhere else? I def wont be watching the wedding.
"mashley" Wrote:I'm off all that week so up for riding somewhere. I did post up a while ago for a chicksands ride or somewhere else? I def wont be watching the wedding.

You'll not be watching it to pick up any tips or ideas then  Big Grin Big Grin
On their budget! It looks like we're looking to spend a bit more than them so far!  :'(
9-5 er? Im a 8-5 er, I have the day off but its also the day I have to leave this place so will be faffing handing keys back etc Sad