This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD - 80-90mm stem
Hi all

just joined the site last night and I am currently looking for an 80 - 90mm stem for my medium ST4.

The bike currently has a 50mm and I am finding it too short for the longer rides.

based in Ashford, but more than happy to come collect.
What 50mm does it have....   might be able to do a swap
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I'm in Ashford and have a spare stem from my Cannondale Phrophet which I think is 80mm. It's a Cannondale own make one called a C3? I'm in Ashford so your welcome to try it.
just been to Bike Tart and Adam did me a cracking deal on a Race Face 90mm Deus stem + a 70mm Ibis stem for £25

However on fitting the RaceFace stem I have sheared the top cap bolt on my Hope headset.....grrrrr  I don't miss these times!
&quot;woody90&quot; Wrote:just been to Bike Tart and Adam did me a cracking deal on a Race Face 90mm Deus stem + a 70mm Ibis stem for £25

However on fitting the RaceFace stem I have sheared the top cap bolt on my Hope headset.....grrrrr  I don't miss these times!

£25?!  The Deus XC alone retails at £75!!
what was the 50mm stem you took off, was it os ?
it is a Race Face Atlas 50mm - hardly used, but way too short for me.

one of these  http://raceface.com/components/stems/atlas/atlas-am/
if it's oversized i'd be interested.... just wanna try one
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
this is it fitted to my bike

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
HI,

If the stem is not overssized and you want to part with it I would be interested.

Cheers,
Richard.