This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury - Friday 8th April
Me and a friend are riding Bedgebury on Friday, I guess we will be riding from about 10 as he plans to pick me up in Ashford at 9ish.

If anyone wants to join us we will meet you at the overpriced cafe that sells very yummy food at 10am!

Weather is looking good it should be nice.

Also, who has been recently? How wet is it? I know I should probably put the trailrakers on rather than the speedkings I currently have but Im lazy and wouldnt mind getting away with not changing my tyres Big Grin
Bedge was OK on Sunday, just a bit wet on the bermed section.
Bone dry tonight except one or two short bits. Cut into the berm bit halfway up the fireroad as the first section of it probably still has mud and will be full of large holes at the very least.
So you reckon I'll get away with Speed Kings? Smile
Yes, just watch the front on some of the looser gravelly bits, you certainly dont want trailrakers on for there
Awesome Smile

So is anyone joining us? Smile
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:Awesome Smile

So is anyone joining us? Smile

no  Tongue

if you are free in two weeks i wouldnt mind goin.