This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRAM
hi guys quick question and to double check,

i can use sram X9 shifters with sram X7 rear mech ?
my bad there X0
Yep all SRAM stuff works with each other apart from SRAM Attack which works with shimano

SRAM + SRAM
SRAM Attack + Shimano
Shimano + Shimano

Unless your talking front mechs of course ... In which case everything works with everything !
ok lush, so for the time being i'll have shimano deore front mech, sram X0 shifters and Sram X7 rear mech and all will be cool until i can affored to get complete X0 Smile
Just to complicate it aswell ... Make sure you get either all 9spd or all 10spd sutff, For obvious reasons you cant make the 2 speeds !
yeh cool, i realised that, and have you been riding with mike?? i went out with him the other day and was talking about you ? if your the right person lol
from ashford near junction 10 right ?
"hardrock" Wrote:yeh cool, i realised that, and have you been riding with mike?? i went out with him the other day and was talking about you ? if your the right person lol
from ashford near junction 10 right ?

I hope he was telling you how awesome i am !!

I am indeed the one by J10  Smile
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:I hope he was telling you how awesome i am !!

I am indeed the one by J10  Smile

Of course I was Steve, thought Hardrock might like to ride with somebody not classed as a vet >Sad
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:Of course I was Steve, thought Hardrock might like to ride with somebody not classed as a vet >Sad

Atleast you can shout "Vet coming through" at races now !  ;D
didn't mean to cause a domestic lol Wink