This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bredhurst 19.15 Thurs 14 Apr
Bell Pub carpark. 7pm for 7.15 ride. Quick pint in pub after.

Any takers?
Nope. Not riding Thurs at all as I want to be Fresh for Fri. Also leaving very early on Fri.
I will be out this week ;D  Need a break from decorating and antenatal classes
I have  my pass for Thursday nite arranged, see you all there at 7pm
Are you ok light wise? Thinking of heading over to common road this week to enjoy some of the downhills. Should be light for at least half the ride ;-)

I don't think Paul can make it this week now.

Gomez can you get a pass?
Hi I normally ride on a Wednesday night so as there is not one this week is it ok if I tag along on this one.
Im guessing Kev will be riding and can borrow his spare?
guessed wrong I'm afraid Sad I'll be round Mudhound's house drinking beer and eating pizza before getting an early night as we are leaving for Wales at stupid o'clock in the morning   Wink
i've got a small light you can borrow (200 lumen).

Glen, look forward to meeting you.
Bluming good ride last night. Glen and i set off from the Bell at 7.15 cut through woods in Lordswood to and up Bell lane to the boulders. Nice descent down the burnt out car trail, past shell garage and tunnel trail, then up to common road.

First proper descent for me of the barn trail (new favourite drop!) and climbed back up again to go down the single track above the field down to railway.

Back up to robinhood and though firth woods to bell lane. From here we cut over the field to ndw to top of boxley hill. Through this section a badger ran in front of me and a bat drew into my head!

Glen left at this stage to get to lordswood.

I was going to follow the gravel track but ended up dropping down the trail to pilgrims way next to boxley hill and back up exflint track. Usual route back to pub.

Fast pace (for me anyway!) lots of downhills and climbs. All of the trails were lovely, dry and fast (even firth woods!).

2hrs 15 riding, 33.8km. Lots of grins  (and climbs :-( )

Thank you glen for a good ride. Trail map will follow