This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bredhurst Bell Tues 12th cp 19.00
Usual route ( probably )  . New sketchyites welcome . meet in the pub car park for 19.00 usually out for 2 - 2.5 hrs. ride paced to the slowest rider

Wideload
Ian Pinder
Make that plus me, see you all @ 7pm in the carpark.
Is Tim with us or is he "Bottling It" ? lol
I'm riding on Thursday night this week.

I'm deep cleaning our gas bbq tonight so we can start dining in the garden again  ;D
Hi change of plans, my GF kindly reminded me when i said i was going out 2nite that we are going to her mother's for her 60th  B'day, awwww " of course I didn't forget" i said, i was only joking ha ha ha, I think she believed me. Will have to make it Thursday nite now. I have checked and I am allowed out : )
Phil just in case you we're planning on borrowing my light I'm not out to play on thursday as I've got an early start for something Friday morning  ;D
good ride tonight , two minor hold ups when Ian burped his front tubeless tyre then shortly after his back tyre :Smile

http://www.sports-tracker.com/#/workout/...ihro8iqpo6