This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWAP Orange ST4 for Hardtail frame.
As per title.

as you all know I have only just got this bike, and the frame is a tad too small for me.
I have tried various stem and bar setups, pushed my saddle right back etc but just can't get on with it.

here are some pictures <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""></a><!-- m -->

Obviously I would value this frame at £600 ish give or take a few pennies.

I want a large ( I am 6ft) Decent hardtail frame.

This bike currently has Rockshox recon fitted ( pictured) so perhaps you may have a frame with better forks that we could do a deal on???

Genuine reason for swap, I just can't get on with a full sus for what I want to do, having previously owned a Chameleon a few years ago i know how they feel and perhaps would like to get back on one.

So come on and tempt me with what you have to offer bike wise.

Bike is based in Ashford, Kent and available for viewing anytime.