This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ride or rest
rode 52 miles on friday , 20 miles on Sunday & 15 miles last night.

so 15 miles tonight or give legs a rest til we get to Wales  Undecided
Depends how quickly you think you'll recover!  I'm riding tonght and having Thursday / Friday off (will run on Thursday) so i'm not going into Wales too tired
If you riding friday then rest, if not then ride!

My last ride was monday, if i hadnt of pulled something in my leg i would be riding today.
rest id say.
Rest and most important, carb loading I have been for months and I'm not going ;D More pizza and kebabs please.
Rest.

I'm resting, but then I don't have a choice.
I would rest. You've done a lot of miles this week and the body needs time to recover.
If it we're me I'd rest, that said once I get in tomorrow I plan on sleeping from 10 right through till 3am Friday morning. Easily more tired after this week then I was after SITS, and I wasn't exactly rosie then.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
took all your advice and stayed in , cooked fajitas and just gonna watch a film  Wink