This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salty Sketchy
resim

and I had to improvise with this shot.

resim
agh! the glare, my eyes! not the baking pure white sand but your pasty legs!
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:agh! the glare, my eyes! not the baking pure white sand but your pasty legs!

That aint sand. Though my legs do look pasty weirdly.
Seem to be wearing thongs on your feet as well. Woman at work next door was moving boxes around today exposing her thong which was most disturbing when I was trying to surf  >Sad
in oz they do call them thongs, i saw signs at the beach saying 'caution - jellyfish. Don't forget your thongs' I think I'd like a bit more coverage...
Keep it foolish...
Thongs indeed. Or Jandals as they call them in New Zealand. I wore them as I was standing in 3 inches of extremely salty water at the time.
"Blackers" Wrote:resim

Are you;

a - rocking out
2 - knocking one out
f - tearing the head off an invisible swan
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:Are you;

a - rocking out
2 - knocking one out
f - tearing the head off an invisible swan

z - falling over after trying to strike a pose.

Here's another

resim
Uyuni or Peru salt lake?
"Blackers" Wrote:z - falling over after trying to strike a pose.

Hope you didn't break anything.