This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wales 2011 - Aftermath
Guys still in wales - ive left my coat (black north face one) in either room 4 or the canteen - can you ask round & have a look please, if you get it can 1 of the ashford guys bring it back & ill collect from you when back.

thanks

derek
Good fun weekend with good company roll on the next one
Some pics on my facebook page
"dgw15" Wrote:Guys still in wales - ive left my coat (black north face one) in either room 4 or the canteen - can you ask round & have a look please, if you get it can 1 of the ashford guys bring it back & ill collect from you when back.

thanks

derek

I have it Derek. It was hanging on your bed this morning. Pm me your address and i'll drop it round this week.

Another great sketchy weekender. Good riding, top blokes for company, cost effective, only minimal pain and not bike breakages.

Where next?
sunday night preps in full effect  ;p

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
HI guys. Made it home a few hours ago. Spent a good hour cleaning the bike thoroughly and putting some washing on. Just had a lovely proper shower, that wasn't like someone dribbling on me.

Thanks for a great time. Can't wait till next year (in Holland).  ;D
"redwinnie" Wrote:HI guys. Made it home a few hours ago. Spent a good hour cleaning the bike thoroughly and putting some washing on. Just had a lovely proper shower, that wasn't like someone dribbling on me.

Thanks for a great time. Can't wait till next year (in Holland).  ;D

riding a dyke does sound fun Wink
hey folks,  got back last night from glyncorryg, stayed with ozzy's camp and had a fantastic trip, first time away and i have to say i had no idea what Wales was gonna be like! Totally mind blowing when you are used to kings wood etc. Shame i didnt get to meet up with you lot but there is always next time! One of the high points  for me was the local price for a pint, and the fact our local had a choice of hard or soft pork scratchings, this surely must be what heaven is like Smile. heres to the next trip cheers guys
"mashley" Wrote:I have it Derek. It was hanging on your bed this morning. Pm me your address and i'll drop it round this week.

Another great sketchy weekender. Good riding, top blokes for company, cost effective, only minimal pain and not bike breakages.

Where next?

Phew - you star - thanks for that - ill send pm.
Thanks a lot for another flippin excellent weekend guys, it was awesome Smile Had a really good ride round most of Whites today with Mark, Russ, Sim, Neil and Adie before driving home, got in about an hour ago and am totally shagged. Fantastic riding and company as always, i really love these trips, shame we can't do it more often.

Soooo, where next??