This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wednesday 20th April 6.45pm
Who is riding?  I am seeing the osteopath at half 5 so will only ride if i'm not too sore!

Blean singletrack in the sunshine will be the perfect way to beat the post Wales blues!!
If I don't feel quite as tired/knackered as I do today i'll be there.
I would ride but I'll be saving myself for Lee quarry the next day  Tongue
In blean now and its scorching hot. With the dog, walking hoping to unseize my legs. Tomorrow possible but bot certain
can't get away early as not in much this week

just been to pretty vigorous Tuesday lunchtime spin - felt sick and jetlagged at start, incredibly hot and legs dead after 10 mins - but then got much better and feel much better afterwards so shake down or recovery rides asap and you'll be fine tomorrow
I'll be there from about 6 tonight so I'll give my usual update on the trail conditions. I'm expecting dust to feature  ;D
I'll be there!
Definitely dusty for the most part now. Only one or two mud puddles that I came across. Caught up with a largish group and followed them for a while and saw a couple of other people around on their own but didn't recognise any faces, anyone off here?
"Heading South" Wrote:Definitely dusty for the most part now. Only one or two mud puddles that I came across. Caught up with a largish group and followed them for a while and saw a couple of other people around on their own but didn't recognise any faces, anyone off here?

Possibly Boghogs?
So only Jellylegs is comfirmed tonight - what about the "maybes"?

I'll know at about half 6 whether i'm going to be able to ride.  I'm hopeful it'll be OK