This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH - Wed 20 April - 18:45 @ LLC
As the title says, BlueBell Hill Wednesday, Meet at 18:45 for a 19:00 start at Lordswood Leisure Centre.

All Welcome, usual caveats apply, see <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1260815858/">http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1260815858/</a><!-- m -->

I'll likely make this my first ride since Wales. My legs hurt but I'm keen to get back on the bike. Who else?

-------------------------------------------
Riding
* Jimmy
* antrix44
* Papa Smurf
* Wideload

Not
* Tinc
I'll most likely be up for this, I haven't been out with you guys before

I have a set of lights due to arrive in the post tomorrow, if they turn up count me in!
Sadly I'll have to miss this one, I have a late meeting Sad
This thread has been strangely quiet this week. Everyone recovering from Wales perhaps? Tongue
I plan on being there all going well.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Map of tonight's route
Great ride tonight .might not mean much to some of you but i have a massive sense of achievement for  making it up Warren Rd for the 1st time without stopping . Nice to meet you Antrix44  Wink
&quot;Wideload&quot; Wrote:Great ride tonight .might not mean much to some of you but i have a massive sense of achievement for  making it up Warren Rd for the 1st time without stopping . Nice to meet you Antrix44  Wink

Great effort mate, you said you were keen to give that another go!
Excellent stuff, well done Kev  ;D
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Top job Kev ;D

That's a proper achievement matey Wink