This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reggae Reggae Trail
By all accounts Reggae Reggae has been bulldozed, shame as it was one of the best trails on holmbury. Personally I would have preferred they did away with yogurt pots and telegraph instead, but apparently Reggae wasnt sanctioned in the first place.
Fking hell, and I never got a chance to ride it >Sad
Bugger, thought they might, thats what all the signs went up for. Im with you on keeping it and getting rid of yogurts and tele.
A real shame. I thought it was one of the better trails across all hills.
I see what you mean, they really dont want you riding that again! what a mess!
I get that they dont want u on the end bit as presume its a fresh plantation but the rest is ok. Whats the trail called on the hill the otherside of the fireroad that RR runs by at the end. It pops out onto that fireroad about 50m further up than the end of RR. Flows quite well.
Its nothing to do with ecology or the like. Just the landowner making a point that un sanctioned trails wont be tolerated.