This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JimmyReload - Get Well Soon
Hey dude, heres to a speedy recovery.

Oh and can you still dig with your other arm?  ;D  Wink
[quote author=]Hey dude, heres to a speedy recovery.

Oh and can you still dig with your other arm?  ;D  Wink[/quote]

What happened???
"Tiny fracture right on the end of the collar bone. Ligaments in my shoulder are all messed up so arm in a sling for a long while, return trips to the doctors and physio to come. Off the bike and can't drive for the duration too. Such a silly fall, caught completely off guard, I did hit the ground hard though. Must've been going faster than I thought I guess".
holy crap dude, best wishes, and get busy with the physio once you're allowed to, it makes a difference
Keep it foolish...
Get well soon matey, hope the recovery goes well :'(
Bummer. Seemingly you don't always fall off in slow motion like your wheelie attempt last week. Hope it all heals up soon.
Get well soon matey.
Dam Sad, get well soon mate.
hehe, cheers fellas. Making up for not having a proper off in Wales  Tongue
Get well soon Jimmy and hope your injuries heal quick time.