This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bull Track Race 15th May
anyone up for this???
Yes I am. Not sure if I can though. Will check my diary when I'm home.
I'm up for it, if I can grab a lift with someone Wink
never ridden there before, wouldnt mind going and taking a look
anyone going on the saturday for practice  
Hi, raced here last year and the track is good fun.

A lot of work has been done recently  on the bottom section and it flows really well. Will be going to practice day on Saturday and camping over for the Sunday. The race last year was really chilled out so hopefully this one will be the same. About 70ish riders last time.

Not sure if this link will work but there are some new photos here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> ... 2380704274</a><!-- m -->

The track starts in the top field with a few roller doubles berms ect, then there is a road gap which you can go round if you want to. After that the track heads across the hill for a bit before diving down into the woods.
Ah yeah its a good little race, nice and easy as i have entered before and the woods section at the bottom has lots of jumps from small to big doubles plus quite a bit of northshore. Breezer might have some pictures of the place.
Yer theres some photos here. Definately worth going to even if just for the saturday before or at some other point. Only really the one DH run but lots of north shore from easy to OMG stuff plus good berms and little jumps to practise on and some much bigger ones, I have my eyes on some of the doubles now
Anyone have a postcode for this anywhere?
51.052180, 0.195044   google maps. Palesgate Road, Crowborough tn6 3hf   'ish

Going to go there on the Saturday to mess around. If I can do all the jumps except for the road one then I might do the race