This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gravity Dropper Descender Seatpost
Anyone interested in a Gravity Dropper Seatpost?

its 425mm long with a 4 inch Drop. Post diameter is 27.2 and can be shimmed out to wider seat tubes.

It has the post mounted lever but bar mounted remote kits are available should you wish to run one.

It is the multi drop option of 1 inch down and full down.

They are without doubt the most reliable of the dropper seatposts.

Its only been used once so it in great condition.

£150 no offers. First to collect. I can take pics if required but its like new so you know what its going to look like!
Another one? Why you selling it? If I went to Wales more often I'd have it.
"mashley" Wrote:Another one? Why you selling it? If I went to Wales more often I'd have it.

surplus to requirements, it was bought for the blood which just doesnt get pedalled around. Not sure about Wales, i use mine even when riding around blean.
"mashley" Wrote:Another one? Why you selling it? If I went to Wales more often I'd have it.

Buy it Ash, then ride more to justify the expense Wink
Ash just buy it, hardly any come up second hand.