This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy on the podium!
I didn't even race this weekend, however Anna did and finished first. Out of two... But even so, it's another win for Sketchy!

resim
Keep it foolish...
Why do only our women win??

Great effort - another trophy/medal for our virtual cabinet!   ;D   Nice one!
Well done Anna! Why didn't you race Mike?
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Why do only our women win??

Great effort - another trophy/medal for our virtual cabinet!   ;D   Nice one!

Because the rest of us are all either too fat / hungover / malnourished / scared / ill prepared / badly maintained... A virtual buff can be added to the cabinet, as that's what she won. There's some properly quick riders up here, all were on serious race machinery aside from a couple of guys on jump bikes with p1sspot lids on. They came last.
Keep it foolish...
"Treehugger" Wrote:Well done Anna! Why didn't you race Mike?

partly as I wanted to try out my new camera and also as I've done about 75 miles this week already. Mainly though as I was worried she'd beat me...  :'(
Keep it foolish...
they ran races even for little kids, (6 maybe years old) it was properly competitive, lots of crying at the end from some. Oh how I laughed... Main track was a steep climb followed by a mulchy piece of downhill singletrack cut into a steep hillside, very slippy and lots of off camber. I did a lap during the warm-up time, so all was not lost. I got some good shots too so I was happy.
Keep it foolish...
Well Done Anna 8)
Well done Anna!

Is that real mud we can see on that trail :o forgotten what it looks like!
Sketchy Girlz Rool!  ;D
Congrats to Anna....  I suspect more silverware in the future
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />