This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bredhurst Thurs 28th night ride
usual meet at Bredhurst bell pub CP 19.00 for 19.15 start . pint afterwards  Wink
sorry. Probably drinking cider in the west country ;-)
I'm in
anyone else ?
Possibly...would like to, just cant commit at the moment.
Was hoping to Kev, but no can do. Fell off the bike and my lovely nanotechs gashed my ankle open  :'(  so waiting for it to heal up, being old it takes longer  Big Grin  Don't ask how I did it coz I'm not gonna say, far too embarrassing  :B
I will be there .
I'm now working tonight so I can't come to this. The trade off is I don't have to work tomorrow now
Unfortunately I cant make it either... tied up with work   :'(
just me and Glen tonight , slight problem at the horse field when I went to put a bit of air into my ghetto tubeless front wheel only to have the vavle stem fall out of the cut down bmx tube  Undecided so stuck a tube in and got going again . I was in absolute agony with my ribs and shoulder after my crash at bedgebury last week but rode it out and with Glen's help (riding as slowly as he could without falling over sideways)  I tackled the ex-flinty !!!!! in the middle ring !!!!! 3/4 of the way up I tried to drop into the granny ring but the chain sucked so I ended up doing a trackstand ,quickly back pedalled, freed the chain and got going again without dabbing and conquered the hill
  8) 8) 8)