This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank Holiday Monday 2nd May
Thinking of doing Chicksands for some mates races on the dual. anyone up for it?

So far its:

Me
Mark
Sim
i'm in
Sim is out! Ian is in. Anyone else free?
Long way to go, why not do Porc 4x or another nearby dual track? plus thought you didnt like racing? Must get back there at some point though but not this weekend.
I'm in, although, my excuses are; I crashed today so will be taking it easy and I'm going to a mates all day party Sunday so will be hung over! Also that dodgy wheel Brezzer sold me needs new bearings and I don't have the time nor knowledge to sort them before hand.

Who's driving?
Take that back, I sold it to you for half market value, it was 1.5, nearly 2 years ago? and bearings are £4 off ebay for a pair!
"Breezer" Wrote:Take that back, I sold it to you for half market value, it was 1.5, nearly 2 years ago? and bearings are £4 off ebay for a pair!

Ok I take it back, its been a very good wheel. But I still don't have the knowledge or time to sort it out.
going to FOD I'm afraid - its excellent at Chicksands and not that far
Erm... guess what.... bloody working again >Sad
Would more people be interested in riding if we go more local?

Andy, dont worry, ill give you a call at say  4am to give you an insight into what its like working nights.