This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Sat and/or Sun?
Anyone fancy riding Sat or Sun? I was thinking Aston again, or maybe PORC or Chicksands? I know most of you are riding the bank hols, but thought it was worth a try. I am once again working them all Sad
Anyone?
heading over to Covert for a play around on Sunday AM, probably be there at 10 for a few hours...if of any interest to you
Am riding from Clowes Wood carpark at 8:30........
"Lindros" Wrote:heading over to Covert for a play around on Sunday AM, probably be there at 10 for a few hours...if of any interest to you

I'll be there Smile Where do you normally start from, Black Robbin Lane?
"ArthurCrabstick" Wrote:Am riding from Clowes Wood carpark at 8:30........

Sorry mate, I want to do some Downhilly stuff tomorrow, another time maybe? I am aiming to ride Blean most weekday evenings now its a bit lighter and the weathers better.
If it was earlier I probably would have come along (working nights so need to get back early for some kip).
Will be at Perry from 0930.
Your crazy, i could never stay up and ride after a night shift! Im dangerous enough driving home after them!
Hi andy, black robin side is cool although liking the south side at the month, so will head over there too. Likely to b there just after 9 as the wife wants me back by 12ish...if any good Sailor. Hope to c u there
When I said 'month' I meant 'mo' blinking predictive text!