This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 29th Perry
Will be doing a couple of hours friday morning at Perry assuming its not pouring with rain if anyone wants to join in.
Can't ride but if you wanted to give a pressure suit a try you can borrow mine for the day
thanks for the offer but i think a full suit is too much for me. Its looks like its going to be a POC VPD Tee, or VPD Vest.

How are the new forks?
[quote author=]thanks for the offer but i think a full suit is too much for me. Its looks like its going to be a POC VPD Tee, or VPD Vest.

How are the new forks?[/quote]

Forks are awesome, really pleased. So smooth but now they are dialled in they are in a different league to the pikes, particularly good over the rough rocky stuff in Wales. saw a couple of bikes in Wales had them at afan. Think peoples confidence in zochi is coming back maybe
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Forks are awesome, really pleased. So smooth but now they are dialled in they are in a different league to the pikes, particularly good over the rough rocky stuff in Wales. saw a couple of bikes in Wales had them at afan. Think peoples confidence in zochi is coming back maybe

I agree, if i was buying it would be between those and the Vans......I would probably buy the zochies.
[quote author=]

I agree, if i was buying it would be between those and the Vans......I would probably buy the zochies.[/quote]

3yr warranty with no service stipulation, they must be confident
yep thats a bonus, by all accounts they pretty much out perform everything else which is the best reason to buy!
Si, i can ride Friday but find Perry a bit boring after half hour. Fancy showing me round Barham of somewhere else you know locally?
I would have come along but I will be hanging up the bunting on the front of the house and helping with the village street party! We have permission to close off the road.

I might add that I have absolutely no interest in who is marrying who on that day - just a barby with beer, in the rain most probably. Sad
"mashley" Wrote:Si, i can ride Friday but find Perry a bit boring after half hour. Fancy showing me round Barham of somewhere else you know locally?

I have a mate coming over, hes pretty new to it all so wants to try perry first then possibly move on to somewhere else.