This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mote Park Maidstone.
This is just a heads up really for any locals who want to practice jumping. Mote Park in Maidstone, behind the swimming pool i'm told have some fairly nifty dirt jumps, various size or table tops and double all professionally built. I've not been but i've seen videos and pictures on a mobile phone earlier today. Might be worth checking out if you want practice or take the kids. Signage is by Red Bull too.

EDIT: Google just gave me this: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> ... 2974860508</a><!-- m -->

EDIT AGAIN: that video only shows the big stuff, there are some much smaller doubles and table tops there too.
Cool, will have to check it out, thanks for letting us know.
three pretty steep tables on pump run with three or four berms and a couple of whoops you can double

its Ok for 20 minute session with my boy whos got a BMX and OK on full suss - its not really a line of jumps you can practice on