This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury Tuesday night 3rd May 7.30pm
Anyone fancy an evening loop of Bedgebury on Tuesday night.

Start at the layby on the A21
I may be up for this, trying to get Wednesday off but may be up for it regardless, what time till roughly? 2 laps? 10 laps?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I had an over the bars moment along the badger trail at the end of the ride this morning. Apart from some bruising i'm still ok for tomorrow night, but i may wake up with some whiplash as i fell directly onto the shoulder. If i do, could you do thursday instead?

I'm thinking of a loop but adding on some fun stuff as well.
"BottleIt" Wrote:I had an over the bars moment along the badger trail at the end of the ride this morning. Apart from some bruising i'm still ok for tomorrow night, but i may wake up with some whiplash as i fell directly onto the shoulder. If i do, could you do thursday instead?

I'm thinking of a loop but adding on some fun stuff as well.

how the hell did you manage that , did you get a Badger stuck in the spokes  UndecidedBig Grin was it as comical as your other mishap Tongue
I was not concentrating enough and the front wheel went off the track into a hole (dug out by badgers!!  Tongue ). The wheel stopped in its tracks and sent of over the bars  :B
PappaSmurf and I will be starting from the layby at around 7.30. We plan to have a quick play in the freeride section and then in for a loop (finnish in the dark so lights may be required).

If there are any other takers let up know and we will keep an eye out (i will check thread before we start)
I was there from 6.30 - 8.20 last night, shame I missed you both, obviously at totally different points of the course.
Dusty & fast throughout, had a good blast round, twice down the 'black' run, and a good play at the pit.

LOTS of logging going on there, trucks full of the buggers sitting around & log piles everywhere!
Oh and they're still working on the bermy bit of red route (on right as you climb the fireroad), now almost totally covered in type 1 :'(