This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 4th, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
Will hopefully still be dry. Trails were running superb on Sat, and I have a GPX with a few new (to us) bits which were really good fun.
I'll be there Smile
Damn it, i will probably make blean my 1st ride with u guys but i wont finish work until 7pm on wed Sad
I'll be there...
Yarp, i'll be there! Could you post up or email me the gpx please?
"pittgoat" Wrote:Yarp, i'll be there! Could you post up or email me the gpx please?

Will do. Can you pm me your email address please as I don't seem to have it.
tcx attached which i'll try to follow.  I've shortened Andy's ride from Saturday so we can fit it in to the evening but think i've kept the "new" bits in OK

19 miles in total

See you all tomorrow

Attached Files
.tcx   Less than 1 minute ago">blean_thornden_loop_6481.tcx (Size: 624.16 KB / Downloads: 0)
Nice one Nick Smile Might be a bit less chatting this week though Wink
19 miles!!!! Think I am busy this week after all  :o
...and I had to cut out quite a lot to get it down to 19!

6.45 start would be good so we finish at a reasonable time