This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 4th maY 18:45
Normal place... anybody else wish to join me in a dust intake  ;D

Lagging
Mudhound
Stayhigh
Glen
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Normal place... anybody else wish to join me in a dust intake  ;D

should be up for this

just a warning that the dust at the bottom of the last Bredhurst decent by the stables tastes of horse s*** - so if following someone hold your breath down there
I am going to get there this week.
As my manager has seen fit to give me every wednesday off for the next four weeks it would be rude not too  ;D
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Yep should be able to make it.
Sadly I can't make this weeks ride guys Sad
Have fun ;D

Edit - I happened to be in the BBH woods this morning & the trails are drier than a dry roasted nut wrapped in a blanket in the desert.  Enjoy, it doesn't happen very often Wink
Sorry fellas but new tv stops play.  

I've been out all afternoon and just got in and trying to make sense of all this new fangled technology  Undecided

Have a great ride, its lovely out there and if yesterdays ride was anything to go by the trails are buzzing  Smile
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
good ride, about 16 miles and a few new bits including a wood I've never been in before (came out at Laggins delli belli layby) and only a bit of yomping when a trail totally vanished

4 out and thanks for looking for Garmin (found) and ended doing one bit of trail 3 times

a dead squirrel in stiff riding/jumping pose (looked drowed in pond and thrown over garden fence) and startled two women walking their dogs who thought I was a black horse coming down the steps onto main path :-)
have you taken something Reg  Undecided or does that post only make sense if you read it upside down  Big Grin
Great ride last night, especially liked the first bit through all the woods I've driven past for the last 20 years.

I think the lady meant to say, "You looked like a Stallion come down that trail".  Wink

The squirrel did have a strange pose..... for a squirrel