This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean Woods GPS routes
Post up any Blean GPS files you fancy in this thread.  I'll kick off with a 30 miler (actually just checked - its 28 miles) Treehugger rode last weekend, start point Chartham Hatch.  Also a 19 mile shortened version of that loop (start point Oaks Park)

Attached Files
.gpx   Less than 1 minute ago">blean_ride_30miles_8133.gpx (Size: 234.03 KB / Downloads: 0)
.tcx   Less than 1 minute ago">blean_thornden_loop_64811_2511.tcx (Size: 624.16 KB / Downloads: 0)
I cant seem to download these Nick. Can you post actual pictures of the routes?
IIRC you have to click the link then right click and copy shortcut.  Paste and then open in whatever program you like.  bikeroutetoaster.com can be used to view the maps and stats online without needing to download any software
Saturday morning ride around Blean, Clowes and Thornden.  Approx 27.5 miles from Canterbury back round to Canterbury

Attached Files
.gpx   Less than 1 minute ago">20110514114937_3319.gpx (Size: 326.6 KB / Downloads: 0)
Splendid!
Very helpful - I hadn’t realised the usable area was so large.

The tcx files don't work with Memory map.
"jellylegs" Wrote:Splendid!

But wasted on you as you don't know how to follow a route/track, whatever it's called Tongue Wink
"MudSharK" Wrote:Very helpful - I hadn’t realised the usable area was so large.

The tcx files don't work with Memory map.

You can open it with bikeroutetoaster and save it as a gpx if that helps
"Treehugger" Wrote:But wasted on you as you don't know how to follow a route/track, whatever it's called Tongue Wink

Shhhh act casual say nothing, no one is s'posed to know this fact!
Thanks for the prompt pitgoat, I eventually used <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/">http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/</a><!-- m --> to convert the route. It is free and simple to use.