This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump spot ride Sat 7th am back by midday
I can ride Saturday morning, looking to do some jumps somewhere. Si want to show me your dh spot? Sailor show me round Barham. If not I'll go to Perry.

Could even be persuaded to peddle round Blean to see these new bits?
Barhams not really a jump spot although there are a few small ones.

Will be at Perry tomorrow morning, might head over to TT around lunchtime.
[quote author=]Barhams not really a jump spot although there are a few small ones.

Will be at Perry tomorrow morning, might head over to TT around lunchtime. [/quote]

I might come down with a shovel and camera. Keen to get out the house for a while. What time do you plan to start?
I'll be at Perry from about 08:30 onwards. I'll take a shovel too.
I'll get there for about 9:00 - 9:30.

Sailor I'm not home at the moment but I'll try and remember that tyre. Still on my bike too.
[quote author=]I'll get there for about 9:00 - 9:30.

Sailor I'm not home at the moment but I'll try and remember that tyre. Still on my bike too. [/quote]

no rush for the tyre, dont worry if its a hassle to get off.

Will aim to be there for 9am, some scrote had nicked my shovel that I'd had hidden up there for 18 months!
fingers crossed it rains a little tonight, otherwise there will be no point taking a shovel.
[quote="]fingers crossed it rains a little tonight, otherwise there will be no point taking a shovel.[/quote"]

Prob a case of "be carefully what you wish for" but even I think we need a little bit of rain. The ground was so hard round east Blean and Thorndon I thought my teeth were actually going to rattle out riding some of the bridleways destroyed by horses!
Good little ride today at Perry. I just wanted to make some jumps and try get my mojo back. I took it easy but got into it after a while and felt good at the end. Didn't try the big drop in the far right corner but sessioned the run to the right of the main area, some of them are very promising. I may take a shovel up there one day as I've seen some extensions that would make then even better.
Photos from today.