This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swap for Beer
24" Girls Mountain bike. Its a Silverfox SFX in purple & silver. Everything is fully functional but there is some surface rust. This is all very minor stuff & can easily be polished off. The wheel nipples & one spoke also had some rust on it. I did toy with the idea of spending half a day sorting it all out & selling it on but I think I'd rather swap it for beer with someone on here Big Grin Big Grin

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203...N02241.jpg

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203...N02251.jpg
I think Breezer was after a new bike Wink
This could suit Sarah. I can't see pic as I'm on my mobile but could I put 1st dubs on it until this evening when I'll have a look.

EDIT: managed to see the pics, Sarah's not tall about 5,5 would this not be too small?
If it a kids bike and ash doesn't have it I will take it of your hands? Pm me.
"mashley" Wrote:This could suit Sarah. I can't see pic as I'm on my mobile but could I put 1st dubs on it until this evening when I'll have a look.

EDIT: managed to see the pics, Sarah's not tall about 5,5 would this not be too small?

Ash, yep its a kids bike really, At 5'5" it will definitely be too small for her as its only a 24" wheel
Shame, looks a good bike! Over to you then Mark.  Sad