This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead SS#1 thursday 12th may
Vast improvment last year to the races/timing etc.  Courses really came on a lot, also numbers were pretty good also.

1st summer sizzler this thursday evening - anyone taking part.
Very tempted
I'll see what work i get to see if i have time....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I was gonna try and make this, until my off today.
ooh tempting!
Wonder if I can get another race pass Undecided

Thanks for the heads up Derek Wink
They refuse to provide a link on their website so obviously dont want many entries and I wont be going plus no bike but I found the entry url anyway http://www.riderhq.com/events/summersizzlerseries
Any takers for this?  I'll be riding if i can get my bike in good order tonight (shouldn't be a problem)
Bah, too far away for me to justify the fuel costs.  :'(
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Tincs & myself planning as we type... posibly Spit (Gary) as well
U-turn for me - one of the rear bearings has been mashed beyond patching up so no race bike Sad