This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 11th, 18:45
As Pittgoat is up-norff somewhere and Treehugger has lived-up to his avatar Tongue, I'm not sure where to ride on Wednesday....
Any suggestions?  I can't really make it much before 18:45....

As per title, who's up for a dry'n'dusty jaunt round Blean on Wednesday?
Go race Fowlmead on Thursday instead  ;D
But then what will he do on Weds Undecided
"Tinc" Wrote:But then what will he do on Weds Undecided

Wash his hair, clean his bike, wash my car, wash my bike... I've got plenty of things he can do  Big Grin Big Grin
Think Nick is back on Tuesday. Yeah I'm gonna be out of action for a couple of weeks I think, which is a shame as I am really starting to love riding at Blean/Clows/Thornden again. Jellylegs and I did some exploring last Thursday looking for new trails and we found some really good stuff, and managed to find our way back just using Google maps, so you could do the same. there is some really good stuff in Thorndon and East Blean woods and we had an excellent ride, was like that ride we did last year when we didn't have a clue where we were most of the time but was really good fun.
I'm up for a ride on Wednesday Ade.
I'll be there wednesday
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Wash his hair, clean his bike, wash my car, wash my bike... I've got plenty of things he can do  Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin
Having done a couple of the Summer Sizzlers, I realised I just don't get anything out of racing.  I'm not competative enough and found it difficult to mess about while racing.  :Smile

Title changed Smile
Really nice day, bright and sunny and I'm working nights - joy! so I'll not be there -Pah!
hello dudes i,m up for it missed last week as it was my wifes birthday on wednesday , found the first ride with you guys great fun. Looking forward to playing in the wood with stangers that i met over the internet again  Smile