This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 14 May 7.30am. Lordswood
Me and mate are looking to ride from Lordswood to Wye village and back on Saturday 14th.
Following the north downs/pillgrims way.
I will be leaving lordsood (mile from Lordswood lesuire centre) at 07:30. Meeting mate in Detling village at 8am.
Plan is to ride down (miss of the first part of north downs just outside detling as stupid climbs for little fun) get to Wye consume a big lump of cake from the coffee shop then ride back.

Anyone want to join us?

[MOD] could you put the location and full date / time in the title in future please.  Its all in the "read before posting" thread Wink [/MOD]
I may well be very temptede with this.

What time are looking to get back?

Due to time contraints, I may cut up to the A2 from Wye to ride back home.
Hi Tim
Would like to be back by 1 - 2pm?
Ride normally takes about 41/2 to 5 hours with half hour stop in Wye for cake.
Let me know if you up for it.
Sorry cannot make tomorrow now  Sad