This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 14th, morning ride.
I am lucky enough to be able to ride again this weekend. Need to be out and back before 3pm as it's FA cup final day.

Would be prepared to drive to Surrey if early enough start or would like to venture to Blean or BBH.

Anyone else about?
planning to take a look over at the bull track
Oh yeah as the race is Sunday forgot about that. I better extend my pass then! I really need to try and build some fitness as cover some mileage though!  Undecided
Bloody bad timing breaking myself on Sunday, i was looking forward to doing the Bull Track race and Mr Bling Sad Have fun wherever you go.
I have Saturday off, might be up for some riding Smile where you thinking?
Sounds like fun Ash. You do know it is forcast heavy rain. I know cos I'm playing golf at Lydd Saturady morning and its forcast hail there  Sad
"redwinnie" Wrote:Sounds like fun Ash. You do know it is forcast heavy rain. I know cos I'm playing golf at Lydd Saturady morning and its forcast hail there  Sad

Lydd is a horrible course when it's nice weather. When it's not it's best to avoid at all costs.
I'm up for Surrey if I'm not working will know tomorrow.
So, Sailor Simon, are you intending to visit Bull Track Saturday. If so what time. I'm up for it but would like a little lie in  Smile

If not, I'm probably going to ride locally, maybe a peddle round Kings Wood. Try and find Ozzy's hang out!  Wink

Anyone else about?
"mashley" Wrote:So, Sailor Simon, are you intending to visit Bull Track Saturday. If so what time. I'm up for it but would like a little lie in  Smile

If not, I'm probably going to ride locally, maybe a peddle round Kings Wood. Try and find Ozzy's hang out!  Wink

Anyone else about?

if you do go let me know what the tracks like.