This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy Jersey?
Hello,

Where do the magical forum jerseys come from?

Group buy, or a particular lbs?

Finally if anyone can gleam light on said subject, how much is a jersey?

Many thanks!
"Holmes81" Wrote:Hello,

Where do the magical forum jerseys come from?

Group buy, or a particular lbs?

Finally if anyone can gleam light on said subject, how much is a jersey?

Many thanks!

This was asked in the SITS thread a couple of weeks back and the response was not any time soon I think. Which is a shame because I need a new one.
Oh well! Thanks for the info.

When are you back in the UK?
"Holmes81" Wrote:Oh well! Thanks for the info.

When are you back in the UK?

No worries. 12 June. Cant wait to get out riding!
Sorry Mr Holmes, a lot of time and effort went into the last 2 lots and another run would require a re-design. we'll get some more done eventually but not in the immediate future, so watch this space.
@BlackersThe week my exams finish,

I was thinking about sorting out an epic ride, so looks like that week might be a contender.

By epic I mean Mereworth-Ightam Mote- One Tree Hill- Stone Street  - Oldury - Ightam Mote.

If you fancy it!

@Treehugger
Thanks for the info, so does that make them an investment now?
Its more of the case that someone needs to be botherd to design a shirt, if anyone feels like doing this feel free, once we have a design then we can source possible sponsors and then we can get numbers to get some made up.

So if there are any budding designs on the forum help us out and make a new shirt up! Just google cycle jersey template to get some templates.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.carvalhocustom.com/cycling-jersey-and-tri-suits-design-templates/">http://www.carvalhocustom.com/cycling-j ... templates/</a><!-- m -->
Possibly a silly idea, why not just use the same design?

Or I might have a chat with a friend of mine. . .
&quot;Holmes81&quot; Wrote:Possibly a silly idea, why not just use the same design?

Or I might have a chat with a friend of mine. . .

Well it would have to be redesigned anyway as Bmjboy dosnt own Media Mailing any more.
Yeah sponsors have changed.